Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-1174
Despite being one very substantial take on the bent Brandy, this Claudio Cavicchi's design flows with superb and easy grace - indeed, the transition and lower bowl are shaped in such a way as to make that broad, stout-walled, deep-chamber chunk of briar seem positively buoyant. Through in a fine sandblast with lots of ring grain up top and plenty of birdseye down below, and it's easy to see why Claudio enjoys the remarkable reputation that he does.
- Eric N. squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.92 in./150.37 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy