Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Apple (CCC)
Product Number: 002-400-1189
This Cavicchi bent Apple is a plump number, to be sure, but by no means stolid or squat. The perch of the bowl on the transition, the smooth, clean upward lift of the heel, and overall handling of weight, form and flow instead produce an eager and energetic style, particularly evident viewed in profile. And of course, as you would expect of such a generously curvaceous shape, it proves plenty delightful in hand as well - the perfect sort of pipe for clutching in palm as you fall back into a big, comfortable chair.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy