Claudio Cavicchi: Rusticated Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-400-1241
The Apple, even the straight Apple, is often viewed as a softer, more feminine shape. While certainly nicely rounded of bowl, this particular Cavicchi rendition nonetheless presents quite a firmer design, to my eye largely an effect of the pronounced, forward-set shaping of the transition, the straight, cylindrical shank, and the short, simple style of the saddle stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy