Claudio Cavicchi: Rusticated Bent Tomato
Product Number: 002-400-1222
Broad, low, stout-walled; these certainly describe this Claudio Cavicchi bent Tomato's design, and yet Claudio's nonetheless done a fine job of keeping "solid" or "heavy" out of it. With its gently curved underside, and trim, graceful shank and stem combination, what he has in fact done is create one surprisingly light and poised looking briar.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy