Claudio Cavicchi: Rusticated Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-1242
Claudio Cavicchi makes some beautifully feminine shapes, and some very solid masculine ones as well. He also has a way of taking classics shapes that are typically thought of one or the other, and doing a fine job of rendering them in a style of the opposite nature. Such is the case here, where he applies an Author-like stoutness and compactness to a bold-heeled, firm-looking Brandy bowl, creating a very robust and masculine briar from a shape more commonly seen as soft and voluptuous.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy