Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-1246
Though indeed properly fitting its bent Brandy definition, there's still something more than a little reminiscent of the Prince to this Cavicchi design. Namely the fine transition, shank, and stem, of course, as well as an overall elegant style of flow, which really lightens the look of the pipe, regardless of the broad, thick-walled proportions of the ring-grain packed bowl.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy