Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-1247
Widely, and properly considered one of the true master artisans, I guess it should come as little surprise that Claudio Cavicchi can make even a design this stoutly proportioned flow throughout as well. Just the right curve and taper of the stem, just the right angle of the shank, just the right handling of the transition, the line of the underside, and the set of the bowl - it all comes together to make this bent Brandy as powerfully graceful as it is robust of substance.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy