Claudio Cavicchi: Rusticated Bent Egg with Olivewood
Product Number: 002-400-1272
While Claudio Cavicchi has spent the last year or so churning out smooth and sandblasted briars with grain so good it's almost miraculous, he also evidently hasn't seen this as any reason to neglect those who favor his rusticated offerings. Whether you prefer the deep and rugged texture itself, or it's more a matter of the modest price, Claudio's still got us covered, offering his spot-on shaping and renowned engineering in craggy handfuls of tantalizing texture like this particularly deep-chambered, olivewood-trimmed bent Egg.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.32 in./58.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy