Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Bent Dublin Sitter with Olivewood
Product Number: 002-400-1253
I've sound it countless times, and now I'll say it again: it was a very fortunate day indeed when Claudio Cavicchi finally purchased a sandblasting cabinet. He only did so back in 2006, after many, many years of making rusticated and smooth finished briars exclusively, but as you can see by tight-packed panoply of ring grain covering the bowl of this bent Dublin sitter, he didn't dawdle when it came to perfecting the art.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy