Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Apple
Product Number: 002-400-1264
The default expectation when it comes to Claudio Cavicchi sandblasts is to find ring after ring of grain stacked up from top to bottom. Here he's decided to do something a little different, however, playing to the very fully rounded form of an extra-stout Apple by placing the birdseye at the heel, not the underside, resulting in a great sweeping arc of ring grain rolling across the front of this briar's bowl and embracing its voluptuous flanks.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy