Claudio Cavicchi: Partially Sandblasted Elephant's Foot with Olivewood
Product Number: 002-400-1254
While the bulk of Claudio Cavicchi's creations fall firmly into the traditional Italian style, he does also dabble in shaping of a more Pesaro flavor, and even occasionally in modern designs whose origins hail from far more distant lands. This, rather obviously, is a fine example of the latter, a Cavicchi rendition of the Danish-school's Elephant's Foot, beautifully balanced in both line and form, and presenting gorgeous bands of flame grain framed along the flanks.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.29 in./58.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy