Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Ball Sitter
Product Number: 002-400-1255
While definitely one of Claudio Cavicchi's more novel designs, this compactly voluptuous bent Ball, sporting a shank and stem arrangement reminiscent of a drastically abbreviated Cavalier, is easily also one of my favorites. It's simply sublime in hand, it sits with aplomb, and despite the unadulterated shapeliness of its substance, it is also balanced just fine for hanging from the jaw.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.65 in./118.11 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Ball
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy