Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Bent Dublin with Acacia
Product Number: 002-400-1294
This is, just as the title states, a sandblasted Dublin with an acacia accent. But more importantly, it's a Claudio Cavicchi
sandblasted Dublin with acacia accent. This means, as per usual for Claudio, the shaping is sublime, the drilling perfect, the briar packed with ring grain, and the accent gorgeously patterned, precisely fitted, and ideally arranged. And as a nice bonus, he even threw in a smoldering, smooth-polished rim covered in bountiful birdseye as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy