Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-400-1318
An example of one of Claudio's more naturalistic shapes, this briar presents the bent Billiard with an gentle droop to shank and stem, a softly curved taper to the bowl, and prominent peak of the heel, creating the impression of a heavy fruit or nut weighing down a slender branch. As far as the rest of the presentation goes, however, it's par for the course for a Cavicchi sandblast: ring after ring rising up from the rounded heel, right to a polished, birdseye-speckled rim.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy