Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-1315
Though quite a broad, shapely, and smoothly rendered take on the bent Brandy, the rounded, lifting underside of this Cavicchi's bowl, as well as the handling of its taper and massing, results in a firmer feel in hand than I expected, the hips of the bowl pressing back when gripped in a pleasing manner. The higher set position of the bowl, in relation to the transition, and that aforementioned curved underside, also happen to allow for one very deep chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 2.90 oz./82.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy