Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-400-1309
One of the most compact Cavicchis I can recall coming across, this bent Dublin pairs a big, smooth beauty of a bowl to a short, closely tucked-in shank and a deep, seamless transition. Looking at the particularly lush flame grain, and very dense birdseye, I can't help but suspect that Claudio went with this unusually abbreviated shape just to complement the kind of grain he foresaw coming out of this specific block.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.10 in./129.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy