Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Apple (CCCC)
Product Number: 002-400-1311
This briar may not have made it all the way up to a "CCCCC" in Claudio's eye, but I have to say this is one of the most strikingly grained pieces I've ever come across. Granted, the pattern isn't as consistent as some other Cavicchi "C"s I've seen, but the fineness and density, and the clarity of grain as brought out in this golden finish, just sublime, bordering on the ridiculous.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy