Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Dublin with Spalted Tamarind
Product Number: 002-400-1340
Flame grain, flame grain, flame grain; birdseye and more birdsye. Perfect line and form - and dead-on drilling and engineering. So where does this bent Dublin fall in, regarding Claudio Cavicchi's grading system? Just a standard smooth briar, is all. There is good reason the man's known as a true master, after all.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy