Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Apple with Silver
Product Number: 002-400-1339
While Claudio Cavicchi does grade his smooth briars (from one to six "C"s, and, once in a blue moon, a Diamante - the absolute cream of the crop), as rule you can count on any polished pipe from this maker's hands to present beautiful grain. Take this voluptuous, silver-mounted bent Apple for example; not even a single "C", and yet it would give many another marque's highest-grade pieces a run for their money when it comes to flame-grain and birdsye.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.17 in./131.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy