Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Bent Dublin with Olivewood
Product Number: 002-400-1354
This is a good-sized and stoutly built briar, yet despite the considerable surface area this produces, the ring grain remains densely packed throughout, from shank-end to rim. Chalk it up as yet another lovely work by Claudio, who produces pipes like this with amazing consistency.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.35 in./59.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy