Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-400-1370
If you can't immediately recognize Claudio's hand in this bent Dublin's clean and precise shaping, just remove the stem and you'll find the staple of his work: impeccable drilling. Presented here in a dark sandblast that highlights some spectacular ring grain flowing in waves from the heel, it's a wonderful combination of deep chamber, stout walls, and elegant curvature. Some truly remarkable birdseye along the rim doesn't hurt one bit either.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy