Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Oom Paul
Product Number: 002-400-1357
Though Claudio doesn't send us an Oom Paul very often (this being but the 19th, out of over 1300 pipes), it's not difficult to recognize his particular take on the shape. Italian and then some, it takes generous bowl proportions to something of an extreme, with a Group 4 sized shank and stem perched on the back of a bowl that's of at least Group 6 size. Of course, another thing that tends to make Claudio's briars rather conspicuous is the grain; just look at what that sandblast has brought out.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.92 in./124.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Oom Paul
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy