Claudio Cavicchi: Rusticated Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-400-1367
The shape-style of this Cavicchi bent Dublin is clearly firm, though I have to say that doesn't stop it from fitting well in hand. As for the finish, Claudio provides a crisp rustication below, and a finely polished rim up above, the latter displaying lovely, scattered freckling of birdseye.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.04 in./153.42 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy