Don Carlos: Rusticated Liverpool
Product Number: 002-124-0078
Bruto Sordini may be one of the founding artisans of the Pesaro school, and one who's gone off to create a distinctive style of his own within the Pesaro fold, but that doesn't mean he can't appreciate a straight classic. Clear evidence is right here, in a Liverpool of nearly English proportions (just a touch more bowl, to my eye), combined with a bit livelier a cant and a properly deep Italian rustication.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.80 in./121.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Liverpool
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy