Don Carlos: Partially Rusticated Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-124-0073
Bruto Sordini gave up a promising legal career to bring briar to life full-time, and his passion is evident in this lovely bent Egg. The partially rusticated finish feels natural in the hand, while the flared smooth-finished shank provides a big, bold transition and brings a certain dynamic aesthetic to this piece. With plenty of chamber and expert drilling, it promises a long, smooth smoke for any occasion.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy