Don Carlos: Rusticated Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-124-0070
We've had a about a dozen or so Don Carlos Eggs come our way in the past, but this particular take on the shape is a new one to us. Both the deep bend and the long, lean bowl shape are distinctive, making the whole very different from those Eggs of Don Carlos past. The bowl's gently rounded form, combined with the forward cant, and forward shift of the rim, make this shape a natural in hand - and of course the deep bend certainly helps when it comes to hanging this briar from the jaw. On top of it all, the chamber is drilled deep enough to put many a Stack to shame.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.55 in./115.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy