Il Duca: Barone Sandblasted Morta Brandy with Mastodon Ivory (DDD)
Product Number: 002-427-0220
Fitting to such a tightly-knit, borderline Pot/Brandy design, this Il Duca has been rendered in a particularly densely-grained piece of jet-black morta, really emphasizing the compact nature of its form. It's a very handy, sturdy composition overall, though the dark morta and pale mastodon ivory combination do lend it a look reminiscent of the traditional "dress pipe" style of ebony finish and sterling silver accents.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.83 in./122.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Morta
- Country: Italy