Il Duca: Barone Sandblasted Bent Dublin (B3) with Bone
Product Number: 002-427-0242
Massimiliano Rimensi is an artisan with an eclectic approach, both in terms of the materials he works with (olivewood, briar, morta, strawberry wood), and shaping style. English, traditional Italian, Pesaro, Danish, and so on; we've seen shapes from him that show influence from just about every school. In the case of this virgin-finished bent Dublin, things are looking mighty Northern Italian, with a playful flow and gestural, even whimsical elongation of the transition.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy