Dunhill: Amber Root (3103) (2001)
Product Number: 002-015-1955
Though proportioned in the classic English style, and sporting the expected crispness about the rim, the heel and underside of this Amber Root's bowl are as smooth and softly shaped as just about any Danish design, with the former displaying a similar sense of buoyancy to its line in profile. This is, as you might expect, a superbly smooth and easy piece in hand, plus it shows a pretty interesting grain as well, with a big cluster of tortoiseshell-pattern birdseye on the right, whereas the entirety of the left is covered in a much finer, denser pattern.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England