Dunhill: Shell Briar (3107) (2011)
Product Number: 002-015-2033
Essential a trim classic Prince, minus the signature down-turned stem, this lean, lengthy Dunhill Group 3 offers much the same elegance of proportions, just with a much more direct and straightforward profile. (I should note that Dunhill's shape chart, for some reason, still defines the straight-stemmed versions of this shape as a Prince.) Of course, in this straight configuration it also sits better, as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.12 in./155.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England