Dunhill: Dress (2102) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-1998
The classic English pocket pipe, dressed for any occasion, from an evening at the local pub to a formal dress wedding, it's hard to imagine a situation where this combination of traditional design, chic ebony finish, and smart sterling band would fail to impress anyone with even an ounce of good taste*.
- Eric N. Squires
*Does not apply to shrews, scolds, would-be nannies, nor practicing ninnies.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.49 in./114.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England