Dunhill: Amber Root (6124) (2008)
Product Number: 002-015-2006
This particular Dunhill shape tends to appear in larger sizes, whether in its saddle or tapered-stem version. This seems natural, though, for such a high-rimmed, straightforward, poised design - in a full-blown Group 6 like this, I'd say it appears positively stately. it's presented here in the fittingly rich and deep finish of the Amber Root.
Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.19 in./157.23 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England