Dunhill: Shell Briar (4407) (2011)
Product Number: 002-015-2098
The Prince is typically thought of as a finely-proportioned, delicate little pipe, but then, it also typically isn't rendered in such generous proportions as the broad-bowled Group 4. Still, Dunhill does keep with the elegant poise and flow that is proper to a classic Prince, even while also offering something that fills out the hand quite a bit more, and that likewise offers a lot more chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.23 in./158.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England