Dunhill: Shell Briar (4106) (2010)
Product Number: 002-015-2056
This is a classic, straightforward, solid English straight Pot by Dunhill. Strangely enough, it's also the only the fourth Group 4 "06" Pot we've ever received in the Shell Briar, which is all the more odd given that this simple, jet-black sandblast is Dunhill's most popular finish. The ring grain is light, but dense, and as you might expect of such a shape, the briar sits very well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.28 in./134.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England