Dunhill: Amber Root (4226) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2072
The "26" appears to be something of an oddity, in that the same shape number is used for two very different jaw-hanger designs, albeit ones apparently bearing the same shank and engineering. This version is the classic Oom Paul, with its almost tubular bowl. The other, however, sports am Egg-shaped bowl, though it, too, is typically classified as an Oom Paul. All that aside, this particular "26" is quite simply a gorgeous jaw-hanger, offered in the rich warmth of the Amber Root contrast finish.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.57 in./116.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Oom Paul
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England