Dunhill: Ruby Bark (4102) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2112
It's rather fortunate that this fine bent Billiard was chosen for the Ruby Bark finish. Why? Because unlike the Shell Briar with its Shell Ring Grain, there's no higher-tier (and higher-priced) stamping for Ruby Barks with exceptional ring grain - something this red-and-silver beauty has in spades. The result is a truly excellent rendition of a classic English shape, bearing unusually fine natural assets, gorgeously dressed and accented, yet all at the usual price for this finish/group size combination.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England