Dunhill: Chestnut (2102) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2081
Dunhill's "02" bent Billiard does a fine job of showing that the Danes aren't the only ones who know how to do seamlessly smooth shaping - this design is simply beautiful from rim to bit, while still keeping to a distinctly English-classical sense of form and poise. It's presented here in Group 2 pocket-pipe size, and finished in the rich, extra-dark Chestnut style, paired up to a cumberland stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.53 in./115.06 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England