Dunhill: Amber Root (5120) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2063
One of Dunhill's more unusual designs, presented with an unusually good cross-grain pattern, this Group 5 "20" presents flanks packed with birdseye. It's a display made all the more beautiful by the merits of the Amber Root finish, a rich, dark, smoky style with a good touch of warmth as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England