Dunhill: County (3110) with 6mm Silver Band (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2099
Dunhill's "10" is a rather interesting shape, despite its quite straightforward, traditional essence, due to the manner in which they produce it both as a trim Liverpool, and, as seen here, as an extra-long-and-lean, notably elegant straight Billiard (as we see in this dusky, silver-banded County sandblast). The difference between the two, of course, is nothing more than the length of the stem a particular briar is fitted with, and yet the change in aesthetics is drastic - especially in profile.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.56 in./166.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England