Dunhill: Chestnut (5226) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2090
Deep of chamber, deep of bend, and sporting a handsomely solid, smooth style in its forms, the classic Oom Paul is a shape that has struck me as particularly well-suited to darker, deeper finishes. Dunhill evidently agrees, as they present this long-smoking, perfectly-balanced jaw-hanger in an extra-dark, extra-smoky Chestnut finish, paired up with a broad, yet fine-patterned cumberland stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.72 in./119.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Oom Paul
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England