Dunhill: Chestnut (1103) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2113
When it comes to fine pocket-pipes, the Dunhill Group 1 and 2 designs are pretty much the standard by which all others are judged. That's no surprise, of course, as Dunhill is an old marque, highly respected, and thoroughly traditional as regards design. As such, we should expect to find a fine little pocket-sized English briar here, in this diminutive Group 1 straight Billiard, and that is indeed exactly what is presented, and in the rich, dark, tasteful style of the cumberland-stemmed Chestnut finish to boot.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.68 in./118.87 mm.
- Weight: 0.60 oz./17.01 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.14 in./28.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England