Dunhill: Amber Root (5134) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2105
Granted, Group 5 versions of the "34" straight Brandy aren't terribly common - the shape appears by far more often in Group 4 size - but even so, I was surprised to see this was the very first Amber Root "5134" we've ever carried. Rather unfortunate, really, as the tall, finely-tapered upper bowl, full, rounded lower end, and simple, straight shank all make for a nice, clean design upon which to present what is easily one of Dunhill's richest, warmest finishes.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England