Dunhill: Amber Root (3407) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2093
But one of the very few examples we've seen of a "3407", this is an interesting piece. (A "3" or "4" in the second digit of a Dunhill's stamping, for those who may not already know, denotes a "variation" stem - "1" or "2" representing a standard-style tapered or saddle version, respectively.) Rare this combination may be, but int he case of this Amber Root, the result is a thoroughly classic, richly and beautifully finished rendition of the gracile and aristocratic old Prince.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.10 in./154.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England