Dunhill: Shell Ring Grain (4135) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2094
I'm rather partial to Zulus and the more gestural interpretations of the Dublin, and this Dunhill "35" definitely fits the latter. I also like a good sandblast, and I have to say, even by Shell Ring Grain standards, the results produced by Dunhill here are really exceptional; layer after layer after layer of fine ring grain, with a rarefied consistency of pattern from top to bottom. Honestly I'm surprised this didn't wind up as a "Shilling" instead, that being the most rarefied (and priciest by far) Dunhill sandblast stamping.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England