Dunhill: Bruyere (3110) with 6mm Silver Band (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2114
Dunhill's "x110" combination is an unusual one, in that in the Group sizes it most frequently appears in (2, 3, as seen here, and 4), the same designation applies to two very different combinations; either a short-stemmed, pocket-length Lovat, or this extra-long, elegant Billiard, reminiscent of the sort that were famously favored by singer Bing Crosby. There's no "in between" version that I've ever seen - it's one extreme or the other, though, admittedly, both are plenty charming in their own distinctive ways.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.62 in./168.15 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England