Dunhill: Cumberland (6105) (2002)
Product Number: 002-015-2133
This fist-filling Dunhill Group 6 is one impressively proportioned Dublin, towering over it's lesser brethren. The bowl has only the slightest taper to its form, the wide rim doing most of the work in keeping it from drifting into unrepentant Billiard-ness. The shank and stem are of a smart, arrow-straight style which matches perfectly the resolute up-rightfulness of the bowl. The result is a capacious briar that "sits" not just well, but grandly.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.52 in./165.61 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England