Dunhill: Chestnut (3106) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2123
Though the delicately proportioned Dunhill "06" Pot shape is one which can be found across the Group size spectrum, we tend to see it mainly in Group 1 and 2 renditions. And oddly enough, even the Group 4 and 5 sizes are still more common than Group 3s, with only full-blown Group 6s being rarer. This modestly-sized number, just small enough to serve as a pocket pipe but still packing lots of chamber in its light package, is presented in the classic look of the Chestnut, sporting a fine cumberland stem and rich, extra-dark walnut finish.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England