Dunhill: Chestnut (4134) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2135
Whether straight or bent, to my eye there are few shapes that pair so well with the extra-dark, reserved, subtle warmth and richness of the Chestnut finish. As luck would have it, we find one such pairing right here, in the form of a straight Brandy sporting a firm, yet delightfully curvy bowl, backed up by a sturdy, rounded shank - not to mention of course a gorgeous bit of cumberland for good measure.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England