Dunhill: Chestnut (4101) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2124
If you favor dark-finished, classical English briars, but the Dress is too formal and the Bruyere too rich for your tastes, the Chestnut may be just what you're looking for. Seen here dressing this simple, delightfully smooth straight Apple, it presents the briar in an extra-dark walnut, just a few shades short of outright black, with subtle amber warmth and smoky contrast.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England