Dunhill: Shell Briar (5226) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2159
Big, robust, and deep of bend, transition, and most of all, chamber, this Dunhill Group 5 represents the classic Oom Paul through and through. If you prefer your smokes long, or have a liking for layering blends, and desire something which provide just that while also offering effortless hands-free balance, this Shell Briar would be a perfect choice. And while it didn't get a "Shell Ring Grain" stamping, the grain pattern of its briar is actually quite nice, the concentric rings that cascade across the flanks centered neatly at the leading edge of the rim.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.73 in./120.14 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Oom Paul
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England